This package contains the files needed for installing the Bluetooth driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Installing the system’s Bluetooth driver will allow it to connect with various devices such as mobile phones, tablets, headsets, gaming controllers, and more. However, this wireless technology is recommended to be used for transferring data between compatible devices within short ranges.
A newer version can include support for later technology standards or add compatibility with other Bluetooth chipsets; however, bear in mind that updating the driver might not improve your system at all.
When it comes to applying the driver, the method is obvious and the steps quite easy: simply extract the compressed package (if necessary), run the setup, and follow the given instructions for a complete installation.
That being said, if you intend to apply this release, make sure the package is compatible with your system’s OS and Bluetooth chip, hit the download button, and enable this technology on your device. Moreover, don’t forget to regularly check with our website so that you don’t miss any updates.
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2P (rev. 1.3) VIA Audio Driver 6.0.01.9200
ECS G41T-M7 (V1.0) Realtek Audio Driver 2.38
ECS G31T-M7 (V7.0) Realtek LAN Driver 5.732.0629.2009 for XP
Gigabyte GA-P41T-ES3G Realtek LAN Driver 5.736.0728.2009 for XP
Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L (rev. 1.3) Realtek LAN Driver 5.756 for XP
Biostar G41-M7 Realtek Audio Driver 126.96.36.19969 for XP