- Processor: Intel Core i7-7700K processor Quad-core 4.20 GHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 with 8 GB Dedicated Memory
- Memory: 16 GB, DDR4 SDRAM
- Storage: 2 TB HDD, 16 GB SSD
This package contains the files needed for installing the Graphics driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
Engine version: 22.214.171.12400
Total virus-finding records: 8372081
File size: 95.37 MB
File MD5: 5e333cbd8ed7e5dddebada3455504c44
https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Driver/VGA/VGA_NVIDIA_126.96.36.19978_W10x64_A.zip?acerid=636355298574043537 - Ok
Gigabyte GA-M61PME-S2P NVIDIA VGA Driver 15.45 for XP
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 Graphics Driver 188.8.131.5292 for Windows 10
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 Graphics Driver 10.18.13.6482 for Windows 10 64-bit
Acer TravelMate P246-MG NVIDIA Graphics Driver 184.108.40.20665 for Windows 7 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1154 for Windows 10 Anniversary Update 64-bit
Biostar MCP6P-M2 Ver. 6.x NVIDIA SMU Chipset Driver 2.04 for XP 64-bit