The latest software version for Fire HD 10 5th Generation is 6.0.5 build 605485120. This update automatically downloads and installs on your Kindle Oasis when connected wirelessly; however, you can also manually download the software and transfer the update to your device via USB cable.This update includes performance improvements and the following new features:
- This free software update includes general improvements and performance enhancements.
- Before you perform these steps, make sure you determine your software version.
- From your computer, go to Fire Tablet Software Updates and download the applicable software update file.
- Transfer the software update file to your Fire Tablet:
- Turn on your device and unlock the screen.
- Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the device drive (titled Fire), and then drag and drop the software update file into the Internal storage folder.
- Note: Do not drop the file into any other folder in Internal storage.
- If you've installed the Android File Transfer application on your Mac OSX 10.5 or above computer, the application will automatically open when you connect your Fire Tablet to your computer.
- Monitor file transfer and disconnect: After the file transfer is complete, disconnect the USB cable from your device and your computer.
- Start the software update.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and then tap Settings.
- Tap Device Options, and then tap System Updates.
- Tap Update. Your Fire Tablet will restart during the software update. After the restart, the message "Installing system update" will appear on the screen.
By applying this firmware, your tablet can benefit from improved system stability, network-related functions and performance, enhanced touch experience, various fixes for problems encountered throughout the device's usage time, as well as several other changes.
The installation process isn't much of a hassle because each manufacturer tries to make it as easy as possible: usually, you must transfer the new firmware to the tablet, and initiate the upgrade from the setup menu.
However, due to the large number of tablets and manufacturers, as well as various ways for entering update mode, we recommend that you read the installation guide, and perform the upgrade only once you have familiarized yourself with the steps.
Bear in mind that, before you get this release, you must check to see if the available firmware is developed for your tablet model and SKU (stock keeping unit) – if you apply an incompatible software, the device will encounter serious malfunctions and can even be rendered unusable.
Therefore, if this package is developed for your tablet, click the download button, refer to the update instructions, and apply the new firmware. Also, don't forget to constantly check our website so that you don't miss any new releases.
Engine version: 184.108.40.20600
Total virus-finding records: 8371176
File size: 95.37 MB
File MD5: 9dceca53cdfb29ffaa5b8d3ac19db34f
https://kindle-fire-updates.s3.amazonaws.com/0EUD1Luh9x5wNH2DCdmU2yswyB/update-kindle-220.127.116.11_user_605485120.bin - Ok
Amazon Kindle 8th Generation Firmware 5.8.9
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 7th Generation Firmware 18.104.22.168.1
Amazon Fire HD 10 5th Generation Tablet Firmware 22.214.171.124
Amazon Fire HD 10 7th Generation Tablet Firmware 126.96.36.199
Amazon Kindle Oasis 8th Generation Firmware 188.8.131.52
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 10th Generation Firmware 5.11.1