- Sharing: Easily share favorite passages and notes from books directly from Kindle Fire. Simply highlight a passage and select "Share," add a note, and choose which social network you'd like to post to.
- Book Extras: Powered by Shelfari, Amazon's community of book lovers, Book Extras make it easy to see supplemental material about the book you are reading, without leaving the book. View descriptions of characters, a glossary of common terms used in the book, information on the authors and common locations referenced in the book, and more. To view Book Extras within your book, tap the bottom of the screen to bring up the options bar, tap the menu icon and select "Book Extras."
- Archive of Personal Documents: Your personal documents are stored in the Amazon Cloud and available for redownload at any time from the Docs content library on your Kindle Fire. Just as with Kindle books, Whispersync automatically syncs notes, highlights and furthest page read for personal documents.
- Print Replica Textbooks: Students can buy thousands of print replica textbooks to read on their Kindle Fire and save up to 60% off the list price of the print textbook. Print replica textbooks maintain the rich formatting, color and layout of the print editions, with features including notes and highlights, zoom and pan, linked table of contents, real page numbers, and Whispersync of notes, highlights and furthest page read.
- Reading View for Amazon Silk: With Reading View on Silk, the content that you're interested in is elevated above the clutter in a reading-optimized, single screen view (even for multi-page articles). The full page is still available in the background, allowing you to easily toggle back to a traditional view to see other interesting features on the page.
- Movie Rentals: The rental period for movie rentals downloaded to Kindle Fire now starts when you starts watching the movie, rather than at download.
- Additional Enhancements: Faster re-connect of Wi-Fi after your Kindle Fire has been asleep, and general performance enhancements.
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
Checking:http://kindle-fire-updates.s3.amazonaws.com/update-kindle-6.3.1_D01E_4107720.binEngine version:18.104.22.16830Total virus-finding records:3126646File size:12.63 MBFile MD5:cacce119b6a29a37e02fdecb1fdf465fhttp://kindle-fire-updates.s3.amazonaws.com/update-kindle-6.3.1_D01E_4107720.bin - Ok
Amazon Kindle 8th Generation Firmware 5.8.9
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 7th Generation Firmware 22.214.171.124.1
Amazon Fire HD 10 5th Generation Tablet Firmware 126.96.36.199
Amazon Fire HD 10 7th Generation Tablet Firmware 188.8.131.52
Amazon Kindle Oasis 8th Generation Firmware 184.108.40.206
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 10th Generation Firmware 5.11.1