- ASRock Super Alloy
- Supports Socket FM2+ 95W / FM2 100W processors
- Supports DDR3 2400+(OC)
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16
- Supports AMD Dual Graphics
- Graphics Output Options: DVI-D, D-Sub, HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi + BT v4.0 Module, 2 ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas
- 6 SATA3, 1 M.2
- 4 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
This package contains the files needed for installing the Graphics driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
HP EliteBook 725 G3 AMD Graphics Driver 15.201.1701.1006 Rev.V
Toshiba Satellite PSCHWC-00D009 AMD Graphics Driver 15.20.1055-150706a for Windows 10 64-bit
Biostar A58ML Ver. 8.0 AMD RAID Preinstall Driver 6.1.3.00035 for Windows 8 64-bit
ASRock A88M-ITX/ac AMD Graphics Driver 9.000.300.3003 for XP
ASRock X370 Killer SLI AMD SATA Preinstall Driver 188.8.131.52
Gigabyte GA-F2A78M-DASHV (rev. 1.0) AMD AHCI Preinstall Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 8