Key Features: - ASRock Super Alloy
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Premium 60A Power Choke
- Premium Memory Alloy Choke
- Ultra Dual-N MOSFET (UDM)
- Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps
- Sapphire Black PCB
- Gaming Armor
- CPU Power - Hi-Density Power Connector + Ultra Dual-N MOSFET
- Memory - 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
- VGA Card - 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slots, PCIe Power Connector
- Cooling - XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink, 2oz Copper PCB
- Internet - Intel LAN + Qualcomm Atheros Killer LAN, Heat Pipe Design
- Audio - Purity Sound 2
- Supports Intel Core i7 and Xeon 18-Core Processors Family for the LGA 2011-3 Socket
- Digi Power, 12 Power Phase design
- Supports Quad Channel DDR4 3400+(OC), with maximum capacity up to 128GB
- Supports DDR4 UDIMM ECC, RDIMM Memory
- 5 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 Half Mini-PCIe
- Supports AMD 4-Way CrossFireX and NVIDIA 4-Way SLI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec), Supports Purity Sound 2 & DTS Connect
- Intel Gigabit LAN + Qualcomm Atheros Killer LAN
- 10 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 1 M.2 (PCIe Gen2 x4 & SATA3)
- 11 USB 3.0 (4 Front, 6 Rear, 1 Vertical Type A), 6 USB 2.0 (4 Front, 1 Rear, 1 Fatal1ty Mouse Port)
- 1 COM Port Header, 1 Thunderbolt AIC Connector
- Supports ASRock HDD Saver Technology, Full Spike Protection, ASRock Cloud, APP Shop, F-Stream, Key Master
About Ethernet Drivers: Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.
Atheros AR81 Family Driver 126.96.36.199
Asus K43E Notebook Atheros LAN Driver 188.8.131.52
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2 (rev. 1.3) Atheros LAN Driver 184.108.40.206
Asus P5QPL-AM ATHEROS L1E LAN Driver 220.127.116.11 Beta
Asrock G41M-VS3 Atheros LAN Driver 18.104.22.168
Asus M2A-MX Atheros L1 LAN Driver 22.214.171.124