- Socket LGA1155 for Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Celeron (Ivy Bridge and Sandy Bridge)
- Intel H61 Chipset
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics Built-in Visuals
- Supports DDR3 1600MHz, 2 x SO-DIMM, up to 16GB system memory
- 2 x COM (RS-232/422/485), 4 x COM (RS-232)
- 1 x D-Sub, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Dual Channel 24-bit DisplayPort
- 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x SATA2
- 1 x PCIe x16, 1 x mini-PCIe
- Gigabit LAN : 1 x Intel 82579V, 1 x Intel 82583V
- 1 x TPM Header
This package contains the files needed for installing the RST driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Once Intel's Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver is applied, desktop and notebook systems will be able to manage the available storage (one or more drives) more easily.
And that's not all you should expect: updating the RST version can also bring about improved storage performance, lower power consumption, faster boot times, quicker data reads, as well as several other changes.
As far as applying this release is concerned, simply make sure your system configuration is compatible with this package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. In addition to that, don't forget to perform a reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, we do not recommend installing this package on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, click the download button, and get and apply the present version. Also, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with latest releases.
Engine version: 22.214.171.12400
Total virus-finding records: 8371177
File size: 11.34 MB
File MD5: 78d98c283c59de3c9707118d398ddc2f
http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/Drivers/Intel/SATA/RapidStorage_Win7-64_Win7_Vista64_Vista_XP64_XP(v126.96.36.1996).zip - archive ZIP
>http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/Drivers/Intel/SATA/RapidStorage_Win7-64_Win7_Vista64_Vista_XP64_XP(v188.8.131.526).zip/RapidStorage(v184.108.40.2066)/iata_cd.exe - Ok
http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/Drivers/Intel/SATA/RapidStorage_Win7-64_Win7_Vista64_Vista_XP64_XP(v220.127.116.116).zip - Ok
ASRock H310M-DGS Intel RST Driver 18.104.22.1688 for Windows 10 64-bit
ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ Intel SBA Driver 4.1.31
ASRock X370M Pro4 AMD RAID Driver 22.214.171.124 for Windows 7 64-bit
ASRock IMB-161-D Intel RST Driver 126.96.36.1996
ASRock IMB-161-L Intel Chipset Driver 188.8.131.529
ASRock H310CM-ITX/ac Intel USB 3.0 Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 7 64-bit