Key Features: - Intel Quad-Core Processor N3150
- Solid Capacitor design
- Supports DDR3/DDR3L 1600 memory, 2 SO-DIMM slots
- 1 PCIe 2.0 x1, 1 Half-size mini-PCIe
- Graphics Output Options : DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort
- Built-in Intel 8th generation (Gen 8) graphics, DirectX 11.1, Pixel Shader 5.0
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3, 6 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 4 Rear), 6 USB 2.0 (4 Front, 2 Rear)
- 1 x Print Port Header, 1 x TPM Header, 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x DC Jack (Compatible with the 19V power adapter)
- Supports ASRock Live Update & APP Shop, Full Spike Protection
- Free Bundle : 1 x 65W DC-in 19V 3.42A Power Adapter
About Ethernet Drivers: Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2P (rev. 1.3) VIA Audio Driver 6.0.01.9200
ECS G41T-M7 (V1.0) Realtek Audio Driver 2.38
ECS G31T-M7 (V7.0) Realtek LAN Driver 5.732.0629.2009 for XP
Gigabyte GA-P41T-ES3G Realtek LAN Driver 5.736.0728.2009 for XP
Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L (rev. 1.3) Realtek LAN Driver 5.756 for XP
Biostar G41-M7 Realtek Audio Driver 188.8.131.5269 for XP