- Processor: Intel Core i7 7500U, i3 7100U, or i5 7200U Processors
- Memory: 4 GB Onboard Memory DDR4 2133MHz SDRAM, 1 x SO-DIMM socket for expansion, up to 12 GB SDRAM, up to 16 GB SDRAM
- Display: Anti-Glare 14.0" (16:9) with 45% NTSC (1920x1080) LED backlit FHD Panel 60Hz
- Graphics: Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620
- Hard Drives: 500GB 5400RPM SATA HDD, 1TB 5400RPM SATA HDD
- Solid State Drives: 512GB SSD SATA3, 256GB SSD SATA3
- Optical Drive: Super-Multi DVD
- Keyboard: Chiclet keyboard
- Card Reader: Multi-format card reader (SDXC/SDHC/SD)
- WebCam: VGA Web Camera
- Networking: Integrated 802.11 AC
- Wi-Fi: Integrated 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth V4.0
- Security: Finger Print Reader, BIOS Booting User Password Protection, Security lock
This package contains the files needed for installing the Realtek FE/GbE Controller LAN driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified. To install the driver, proceed as follows
- Save and unzip the downloadable file.
- Locate and launch the executive file "setup.exe" from the newly-created folder.
- Follow the instructions displayed by the setup.exe program NOTE:
- On Plug and Play Windows platforms, the adapter will be identified and configured automatically. Please stop all the automatic installation by Windows system.
- To install driver, you should have administrator's privilege.
- If garbled text is displayed, please use "AutoInst.exe" to install/uninstall driver again.
- The usage of "AutoInst.exe" is the same as "Setup.exe". Manual Installation:
- Manual installation is to install driver by the installation file (INF) rather than use the "setup.exe" mentioned above.
- To install driver manually, please open Device Manager, expand the Network adapters tree list, select the "Realtek FE/Gbe Family Controller", and click right button, execute the menu item Update driver..., and follow the direction to indicate the path of INF file.
Manual installation is a kind of method of installation by advanced user. Generic users please use the "setup.exe" to install driver. About Ethernet Drivers:
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.
Engine version: 22.214.171.12400
Total virus-finding records: 8385168
File size: 597.10 KB
File MD5: 7175e1a80834433538b8e035abc0fc83
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/DriversForWin10/LAN/LAN_Realtek_Win10_64_VERV1002310032017.zip - archive ZIP
>https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/DriversForWin10/LAN/LAN_Realtek_Win10_64_VERV1002310032017.zip/8041/Install.bat - Ok
>https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/DriversForWin10/LAN/LAN_Realtek_Win10_64_VERV1002310032017.zip/8041/item.txt - Ok
>https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/DriversForWin10/LAN/LAN_Realtek_Win10_64_VERV1002310032017.zip/8041/pnputil.exe - Ok
>https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/DriversForWin10/LAN/LAN_Realtek_Win10_64_VERV1002310032017.zip/8041/rt640x64.cat - Ok
>https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/DriversForWin10/LAN/LAN_Realtek_Win10_64_VERV1002310032017.zip/8041/rt640x64.inf - Ok
>https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/DriversForWin10/LAN/LAN_Realtek_Win10_64_VERV1002310032017.zip/8041/rt640x64.sys - Ok
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/DriversForWin10/LAN/LAN_Realtek_Win10_64_VERV1002310032017.zip - Ok