- 5-Way Optimization: One click optimizes your entire system
- Thunderbolt 3: Breathtaking 40Gbit/s speed, USB 3.1 compatible and up to 36W charging
- Dual 32Gbit/s U.2 support: Flexible options for ultra-fast PCIeE RAID
- USB 3.1 onboard: 3 Three Type-A ports and 1 one reversible Type-C port
- 3x3 802.11ac Wi-Fi: Fastest onboard Wi-Fi up to 1300Mbit/s
- NFC Express 2 bundled included: Tap to control your PC and charge up with ease
This package contains the files needed for installing the SATA Controller driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
When you install an operating system, SATA settings (be it AHCI, RAID, or IDE mode) are detected from the BIOS. If you want to change from one mode to another after the OS has been applied, appropriate drivers are required.
Bear in mind that if you modify these settings without installing proper files first, the operating system will not be able to boot until changes are reverted or required drivers are applied.
To perform the latter task, get the package, run the available setup and follow the instructions displayed on-screen for a complete installation. Afterwards, perform a system reboot so that all changes take effect, enter BIOS menu, and set the SATA option to the mode that best describes the newly applied drivers.
So, if you intend to modify the SATA settings to the mode described by this release, click the download button, and make the desired changes. In addition to that, don’t forget to constantly check with our website so that you don’t miss a single new release.
MSI X99A Raider ASMedia USB 3.1 Driver 188.8.131.52
MSI GS72 6QD Stealth ASMedia USB 3.1 Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 7 64-bit
ASUS PRIME B350M-A ASMedia USB 3.1 Driver 220.127.116.11 for Windows 10 64-bit
ASUS PRIME J3355I-C ASMedia USB 3.1 Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows 10 64-bit
Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2HP (rev. 1.0) ASMedia USB 3.1 Driver 22.214.171.124
MSI X99A Godlike Gaming ASMedia USB 3.1 Driver 126.96.36.199