The package provides the installation files for Conexant SmartAudio HD Driver version 184.108.40.206.
If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
6. Click "Have Disk"
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click OkAbout Sound Card Driver:
Usually, Windows operating systems apply a generic audio driver that allows computers to recognize the sound card component and make use of its basic functions.
When enabled by proper files, the characteristics of the sound card (like model, manufacturer, number of channels) are completely available to computers, and all its features are made accessible.
Updating the audio version can improve sound quality, resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product’s usage, add support for new operating systems, and bring various other changes.
As for applying this package, the steps are quite simple since each producer intends to uncomplicate things for users: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, it is not recommend that you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Also, when the installation has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to install this audio version, click the download button and apply the package. Remember to check with our website as often as possible to stay “updated one minute ago.”
Packard Bell EN LJ65 Conexant Modem Driver 220.127.116.11 for Windows 7 64-bit
Acer TravelMate P643-V Conexant Audio Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows 8.1 64-bit
Conexant SmartAudio HD Driver 22.214.171.124 for Windows 10
Lenovo IdeaPad 300-14IBR Conexant Audio Driver 126.96.36.199 for Windows 8.1 64-bit
Conexant HD Audio Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 10 Anniversary Update 64-bit
Conexant ISST Audio Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 10 Creators Update