- Movie player
Improved video playback stability of HD Xvid, DivX 5, DivX 6 files.
(Fixed the error that movie files are not playing properly in TV-out mode, if wide resolution of files is 1440 pixels.)
Fixed the error that some WMV movie files are playing without sound in Firmware Version 1.31.
Fixed the error that above part of subtitle was not disappeared when subtitle is set as extended horizontally and more than 5 rows.
- Image viewer
Fixed the error that movie was playing only sound when start movie right from picture preview without exit to main menu.
Moved â€œdeleteâ€ to the bottom in the pop-up menu.
- Please make sure the battery is charged enough for upgrade.
- Please do not turn off the device while it is upgrading.
- Please back up your data.
- Please make sure you are disconnecting device with "safely remove hardware" for safely disconnect your device and PC.
- Please download firmware only on our website.
- You are able to check files are saved correctly and through "check disk" you are be able to improve device's stability. ( Start > Run > chkdsk /f drive: )
- COWON Media Center - JetAudio can easily convert or rip your files to compatible files on COWON A3. (AVI, MP4, Musepack, WavPack, TTA, APE, FLAC and so on)
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
Checking: http://www.cowonglobal.com/download/Firmware/cowonA3/A3_V1_33_Global.zipEngine version: 126.96.36.19950Total virus-finding records: 2682653File size: 1.15 MBFile MD5: b4347014f42a39607cc72d80e90bc4cchttp://www.cowonglobal.com/download/Firmware/cowonA3/A3_V1_33_Global.zip - Ok
Cowon PLENUE 1 Player Firmware 2.15
Cowon iAUDIO 4 Player Firmware 1.63 US
Cowon PLENUE 1 Player Firmware 1.25
Cowon iAUDIO U3 Player Firmware 1.21
Cowon PLENUE 1 Player Firmware 1.10
Cowon PLENUE 1 Player Firmware 1.11