- Supports AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI-D, D-sub Ports for Multiple Display
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- RGB Fusion supports RGB LED Strips in 7-Colors
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Smart Fan 5 features 5 Temperature Sensors and 3 Hybrid Fan Headers
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
This package contains the files needed for installing the Chipset driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Windows OS automatically installs a generic driver that allows computers to recognize basic motherboard functions. However, to make use of all board components, appropriate chipset drivers must be applied.
If you install this package, the system will receive related information regarding the chipset. Also, this step might improve compatibility and bus transfer speeds, add various changes for sleep state behavior, power saving functionality and others, or include support for new features.
To apply this release, simply make sure your system configuration is supported by this package, get the file, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions. Bear in mind that installing inappropriate chipset drivers can cause computers to malfunction.
In addition to that, do perform a system restart after you have completely applied the present release so that all changes take effect. Despite the off-chance that other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend installing any software on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, check the supported platforms, click the download button and apply the chipset driver. Moreover, don't forget to check with our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.
Engine version: 126.96.36.19900
Total virus-finding records: 8380649
File size: 95.37 MB
File MD5: adcd15c97296fea809b0a44fbf05a92f
http://download.gigabyte.asia/FileList/Driver/mb_driver_amd_chipset_17.40.3602.zip - Ok
Gigabyte GA-H170-Gaming 3 DDR3 (rev. 1.0) Smart Time Lock Utility B16.0519.1
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 (rev. 1.0) USB Blocker Utility B17.0817.1
Gigabyte P37X v4 Intel RST Driver 188.8.131.521 for Windows 7 64-bit
Gigabyte P35W v5 Smart Manager Utility 5.5.7 for Windows 7 64-bit
Gigabyte P55W R7 Smart Update Utility 3.3.4 for Windows 10 64-bit
Gigabyte X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Pro (rev. 1.0) Server Cloud Station Utility B17.0614.1