- Supports AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI-D, D-sub Ports for Multiple Display
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- RGB Fusion supports RGB LED Strips in 7-Colors
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Smart Fan 5 features 5 Temperature Sensors and 3 Hybrid Fan Headers
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
This package contains the files needed for installing the Graphics driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
Engine version: 184.108.40.20600
Total virus-finding records: 8379339
File size: 95.37 MB
File MD5: 598b6819bd41f8477aad9003511e27f5
http://download.gigabyte.asia/FileList/Driver/mb_driver_am4_apu_18.9.1.zip - Ok
HP EliteBook 725 G3 AMD Graphics Driver 15.201.1701.1006 Rev.V
Toshiba Satellite PSCHWC-00D009 AMD Graphics Driver 15.20.1055-150706a for Windows 10 64-bit
Biostar A58ML Ver. 8.0 AMD RAID Preinstall Driver 6.1.3.00035 for Windows 8 64-bit
ASRock A88M-ITX/ac AMD Graphics Driver 9.000.300.3003 for XP
ASRock X370 Killer SLI AMD SATA Preinstall Driver 220.127.116.11
Gigabyte GA-F2A78M-DASHV (rev. 1.0) AMD AHCI Preinstall Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows 8