- Supports AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI-D, D-sub Ports for Multiple Display
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- RGB Fusion supports RGB LED Strips in 7-Colors
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Smart Fan 5 features 5 Temperature Sensors and 3 Hybrid Fan Headers
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
This package contains the files needed for installing the RAID driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
When you install an operating system, SATA settings (be it AHCI, RAID, or IDE mode) are detected from the BIOS. If you want to change from one mode to another after the OS has been applied, appropriate drivers are required.
Bear in mind that if you modify these settings without installing proper files first, the operating system will not be able to boot until changes are reverted or required drivers are applied.
To perform the latter task, get the package, run the available setup and follow the instructions displayed on-screen for a complete installation. Afterwards, perform a system reboot so that all changes take effect, enter BIOS menu, and set the SATA option to the mode that best describes the newly applied drivers.
So, if you intend to modify the SATA settings to the mode described by this release, click the download button, and make the desired changes. In addition to that, don't forget to constantly check with our website so that you don't miss a single new release.
Engine version: 188.8.131.5200
Total virus-finding records: 8374942
File size: 95.37 MB
File MD5: 838cfd6ffc513975afcc5a505afc96a3
http://download.gigabyte.asia/FileList/Driver/mb_driver_raid_am4.zip - Ok
Gigabyte GA-H170-Gaming 3 DDR3 (rev. 1.0) Smart Time Lock Utility B16.0519.1
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 (rev. 1.0) USB Blocker Utility B17.0817.1
Gigabyte P37X v4 Intel RST Driver 184.108.40.2061 for Windows 7 64-bit
Gigabyte P35W v5 Smart Manager Utility 5.5.7 for Windows 7 64-bit
Gigabyte P55W R7 Smart Update Utility 3.3.4 for Windows 10 64-bit
Gigabyte X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Pro (rev. 1.0) Server Cloud Station Utility B17.0614.1