- Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 2-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe Lane
- PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connector with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe & SATA SSD support)
- 2 SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
- 8-channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Realtek Green GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS Technology
- Support Intel Small Business Basics
This package contains the files needed for installing the Cloud Station utility. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Install this tuning utility and you will be able to manually configure various overclocking values, such as CPU and memory frequencies, system clocks, fan speeds, and monitor temperature for different components.
However, please note that you're supposed to tweak these settings only between supported ranges; changing configurations to extreme values without additional cooling systems might seriously damage components.
The installation steps needed for the software to be applied are very easy: get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and carefully follow all displayed instructions for a complete and successful installation.
In addition to that, please note that it's recommended you perform a system reboot so that all changes can take effect properly. Bear in mind that, even though other OSes might be compatible, we don't suggest against installing this release on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, click the download button, get the package and set up this feature on your system. For more on the latest releases, keep checking back with our website to “stay updated one minute ago.”
Engine version: 188.8.131.5200
Total virus-finding records: 8371174
File size: 6.24 MB
File MD5: 81eb5281792b0e3bf84db03af0242dd3
http://download.gigabyte.asia/FileList/Utility/mb_utility_cloudstation_100series.zip - archive ZIP
>http://download.gigabyte.asia/FileList/Utility/mb_utility_cloudstation_100series.zip/CloudStation/setup.exe - Ok
>http://download.gigabyte.asia/FileList/Utility/mb_utility_cloudstation_100series.zip/CloudStation/setup.iss - Ok
http://download.gigabyte.asia/FileList/Utility/mb_utility_cloudstation_100series.zip - Ok
Gigabyte GA-H170-Gaming 3 DDR3 (rev. 1.0) Smart Time Lock Utility B16.0519.1
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 (rev. 1.0) USB Blocker Utility B17.0817.1
Gigabyte P37X v4 Intel RST Driver 184.108.40.2061 for Windows 7 64-bit
Gigabyte P35W v5 Smart Manager Utility 5.5.7 for Windows 7 64-bit
Gigabyte P55W R7 Smart Update Utility 3.3.4 for Windows 10 64-bit
Gigabyte X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Pro (rev. 1.0) Server Cloud Station Utility B17.0614.1