- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- 8-Channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen2 X2 & SATA interface
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- HDMI 1.4, DVI-D, D-Sub Ports for Multiple Display
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- All new GIGABYTE APP Center, simple and easy use
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
This package contains the files needed for installing the ME driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
The Management Engine feature enables computers to make use of various technologies such as AMT or power management. Installing appropriate drivers allows compatible systems to benefit from this feature embedded in the CPU chipset.
By updating this software to a newer version, you get various stability improvements, enhanced compatibility with different components, and even added support for new technologies.
To benefit from all these, make sure that the download record is suitable for your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. Also, don't forget to perform a reboot so that all changes take effect.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, if you intend to apply this ME release, click the download button and install the package. Don't forget to check back with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release.
Engine version: 220.127.116.1100
Total virus-finding records: 8404294
File size: 53.29 MB
File MD5: b44ea5eb3b1db3c13a70fc510bbd038d
http://download.gigabyte.asia/FileList/Driver/mb_driver_chipset_me_18.104.22.16870.zip - archive ZIP
>http://download.gigabyte.asia/FileList/Driver/mb_driver_chipset_me_22.214.171.12470.zip/me/IntelMEFWVer.dll - Ok
>http://download.gigabyte.asia/FileList/Driver/mb_driver_chipset_me_126.96.36.19970.zip/me/mup.xml - Ok
>http://download.gigabyte.asia/FileList/Driver/mb_driver_chipset_me_188.8.131.5270.zip/me/SetupME.exe - file too large, skipped
http://download.gigabyte.asia/FileList/Driver/mb_driver_chipset_me_184.108.40.20670.zip - Ok
Gigabyte GA-H170-Gaming 3 DDR3 (rev. 1.0) Smart Time Lock Utility B16.0519.1
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 (rev. 1.0) USB Blocker Utility B17.0817.1
Gigabyte P37X v4 Intel RST Driver 220.127.116.111 for Windows 7 64-bit
Gigabyte P35W v5 Smart Manager Utility 5.5.7 for Windows 7 64-bit
Gigabyte P55W R7 Smart Update Utility 3.3.4 for Windows 10 64-bit
Gigabyte X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Pro (rev. 1.0) Server Cloud Station Utility B17.0614.1