- Serial-Ethernet Gateway: Mapping of phone numbers to IP and port specifications possible (contained in AT answer list)
- Serial-Ethernet Gateway: Dialing also possible with ATDT
- Serial-Ethernet Gateway: Connection can optionally by closed with ATZ
- Port forwarding warding: Rules can be set individually for WAN and OpenVPN (e.g. to allow port via WAN without restricting VPN access automatically)
- Web interface language: French is supported as menu language (help texts are English)
- OpenVPN server: Client entries of the VPN IP address also possible without network
- SNMP traps: Dispatch of several SNMP traps also with same netfilter violations
- Monitoring App with EBW: SMS forwarding possible
- EBW-L100: PPTP server will be re-activated upon device restart
- EBW-L100: PPTP server does not prevent the daily modem restart anymore
- Firmware update: OpenVPN configuration also works after update from a version before 2.12.4 (does not apply to EBW-L100)
- Make sure nobody else is working on the web interface too!
- The power supply must not fail or be switched off in any case!
- We recommend to save the configuration first (Download page).
Before you consider downloading this firmware, go to the system information page of the router and make sure that the currently installed version isn’t either newer or matching this release.
Due to the large variety of router models and different methods for upgrading the device, it is highly recommended that you read and, above all, understand the installation steps before you apply the new firmware, even if you are a power user.
In theory, these steps shouldn’t be much of a hassle for anyone, because manufacturers try to make them as easy as possible, even if they don’t always succeed. Basically, you must upload the new firmware to the router through its administration page and allow it to upgrade.
If you install a new version, you can expect increased security levels, different vulnerability issues to be resolved, improved overall performance and transfer speeds, enhanced compatibility with other devices, added support for newly developed technologies, as well as several other changes.
If you’re looking for certain safety measures, remember that it would be best if you perform the upload using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection, which can be interrupted easily. Also, make sure you don’t power off the router or use its buttons during the installation, if you wish avoid any malfunctions.
If this firmware meets your current needs, get the desired version and apply it to your router unit; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will improve your device.
INSYS EBW-WH100 Router Firmware 2.12.10
INSYS EBW-L100 Router Firmware 2.12.11
INSYS EBW-W100 Router Firmware 2.12.6
INSYS MoRoS 2.1 DIN Rail Firmware 2.12.17
INSYS EBW-H100 Router Firmware 2.12.6
INSYS MLR 2.0 Router Firmware 2.12.18