The driver or software for your Intel component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
Intel PROSet/Wireless Software is recommended for IT administrators, large corporations, universities, and medical centers. Smaller organizations may also find the installation and deployment features useful.Key Issues Fixed and Changes:
- Limited connectivity notification on taskbar when resume from Sleep mode.
- Windows stop errors (BSOD) may occur during Restart or Sleep/Hibernate cycle.
- WiFi affects Bluetooth throughput performance.
- Windows stop errors (BSOD) may occur during Internet browsing.
- After system Restart, yellow bang (!) may appear in Device Manager under Intel Wireless Adapter
- Download the file to a folder on your PC.
- Double click on the file to launch installation.
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 for Desktop
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Desktop Kit
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7265
- Intel PROSet/Wireless Software
- Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 17265
- Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18260
- Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18265
- Intel Wireless-AC 9260
- Intel Wireless-AC 9461
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560
- Intel Wireless-N 7260
- Intel Wireless-N 7265
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows systems to recognize the wireless component. However, in order to use all available features of this hardware, you must install the appropriate drivers.
Enabling the wireless card allows systems to read chipset information and manufacturer name, as well as connect to a network without using an Ethernet cable.
Updating the driver version can resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product's usage, add support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed, as well as bring various other changes.
As for applying this release, the installation steps should not pose to much of a challenge since each producer intends to make the procedure as easy as possible: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that we do not recommend you install this release on OSes other than the specified ones even though other platforms might also be suitable. Also, when the update has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this package, click the download button, and setup the wireless card on your system. Moreover, if you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.
Intel I219-V LAN Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 8.1/Server 2012 R2 64-bit
Gigabyte GA-G41M-Combo (rev. 1.3) Intel VGA Driver 184.108.40.20659 for XP
Asus P5G41T-M LX Intel Chipset Driver 220.127.116.110 WHQL
Asus P5G41T-M LX Intel VGA Driver 18.104.22.1681 WHQL for Win7
Intel HD Graphics Driver 22.214.171.12429 64-bit
MSI G31TM-P31 Intel 945G VGA Driver 126.96.36.19906 for XP