- new feature (Audio) added Fail Return time to Surround Detector in Upmix
- new feature (Audio) Fail Over Wait and Return times increased to a maximum of 120 seconds
- improved (Firmware) stability after ﬁrmware update process
- ﬁxed (Audio) problem with surround detection in Upmix
- ﬁxed (Audio) problem with failover feeding the Upmix
- ﬁxed (Web UI) minor glitches when minimizing On Air windows
- ﬁxed (System) gateway setting is no longer reset on restore factory defaults if IP reset is deselected
1. Start the Web UI of your unit and browse to ‘SYSTEM’ -> ‘Firmware Update’
2. On this page click on ‘Browse…’ in ‘System/Controller’ and locate the ‘basic’ firmware file.
3. Click on ‘start update’ and wait for the update to finish. This may take several minutes and the Web UI may stop responding. This is nothing to worry about. Please be patient. After finishing the update the Web UI will reload.
4. Go back to the firmware page and make sure these two check boxes are checked:
- Update option
5. Now proceed the same way with the final firmware image.
This second step will automatically update all option board firmware. This may even take more time, but in the end all firmware is consistent and up to date within the system.
Please note: Whenever you decide to add an option board to the system, all necessary firmware is already installed. Just install the new hardware and reboot the unit with the two check boxes above set. Please do not use the unit running the basic firmware file!
Applying a newer firmware version than the one already installed on your unit can bring various enhancements, include workarounds for diverse problems encountered by the device, and improve or add newly developed features.
On the other hand, downgrading the firmware version can recover the device’s functionality in the event of a software update either turning up faulty or causing the unit’s overall performance to drop. However, bear in mind that applying an older firmware isn’t recommended and might not always be possible.
When it comes to the update steps, due to the large variety of devices and numerous ways for installing a new firmware, it is recommended that you carefully read and understand the upgrade steps, and consider applying a different firmware only when you have familiarized yourself with the update method.
As the installation process is most of the times quite risky, this step should be taken by users that have the ability to successfully complete the update; regular users may initiate it at their own risk. Moreover, it’s best that this task be performed in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
Therefore, if you consider applying this release, hit the download button, take into account all the aforementioned aspects, and update the device’s firmware. Also make sure you constantly check with our website to ensure that you don’t miss a single new release.
http://junger-audio.com/uploads/firmware/54d4c74b6a612d0240660200/rel_dap8_mei_5_0_3r3.zip redirects to https://junger-audio.com/uploads/firmware/54d4c74b6a612d0240660200/rel_dap8_mei_5_0_3r3.zip
https://junger-audio.com/uploads/firmware/54d4c74b6a612d0240660200/rel_dap8_mei_5_0_3r3.zip redirects to http://junger-audio.com/en/uploads/firmware/54d4c74b6a612d0240660200/rel_dap8_mei_5_0_3r3.zip
http://junger-audio.com/en/uploads/firmware/54d4c74b6a612d0240660200/rel_dap8_mei_5_0_3r3.zip redirects to https://junger-audio.com/en/uploads/firmware/54d4c74b6a612d0240660200/rel_dap8_mei_5_0_3r3.zip
https://junger-audio.com/en/uploads/firmware/54d4c74b6a612d0240660200/rel_dap8_mei_5_0_3r3.zip redirects to http://junger-audio.com/404
http://junger-audio.com/404 redirects to https://junger-audio.com/404
https://junger-audio.com/404 redirects to http://junger-audio.com/en/error/404
http://junger-audio.com/en/error/404 redirects to https://junger-audio.com/en/error/404
File size: 2461 bytes
File MD5: 9603129e1d6074862142fc0d4dd8b311
https://junger-audio.com/assets/js/cookies-eu-banner.min.js - Ok
File size: 94.78 KB
File MD5: 8d1433b4efe746485b9ada0dd8f507da
https://junger-audio.com/assets/jquery-0facc1bb00ce06300ab99bf85760629c.js - Ok
File size: 448.79 KB
File MD5: 499dbd31b4438ce38c77ea2c4fdec62a
https://junger-audio.com/assets/frontend-d43d1f1f79c6613a21c98762729d18e5.js - archive JS-HTML
https://junger-audio.com/assets/frontend-d43d1f1f79c6613a21c98762729d18e5.js - Ok
Engine version: 126.96.36.19900
Total virus-finding records: 8371487
File size: 48.74 KB
File MD5: 68429beb1e137672115cca573a06813e
https://junger-audio.com/en/error/404 - archive JS-HTML
>https://junger-audio.com/en/error/404/JSTAG_1[bf99] - Ok
https://junger-audio.com/en/error/404 - Ok
Sand Network Systems SandBox SB-BBB2/100 Firmware 188.8.131.52
Junger D*AP8 FLX Digital Audio Processor Firmware 184.108.40.206628
Precia Molen USB VCom Port Driver 220.127.116.11 for Windows 8.1 64-bit
TP-Link Android Bootloader Interface Driver 18.104.22.168
DNP DS40 Printer Driver 22.214.171.124 for Windows 8/Windows 8.1
Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5240NR DTS Sound Utility 126.96.36.199 for Windows 8.1 64-bit