Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium and Celeron in the LGA775 package.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Intel G31 Chipset
- Supports FSB 800/1066/1333/1600* (OC) MHz.
- Supports dual channel, DDR2 667/800.
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (Intel GMA 3100)
- Max. resolution:2048x1536X32bpp, Horizontal:127.5KHz Vertical:75Hz
Intel ICH7 Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 8 ports.
- 4 SATA ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 SDRAM
Supports up to 8GB memory size.
Supports dual channel DDR2 memory architecture.
Supports DDR2 667/800 memory interface.
Due to the limitation of G31 chipsets, dual channel support must meet some requirement in the specification of memory modules. please refer to Test Reports for detailed description.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0a compliant)
2 x PCI slots (support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface)
One Ultra DMA 66/100 IDE controller integrated in ICH7
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
SATA controller integrated in ICH7
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATA ports.
Chip integrated by Realtek ALC888S
- Flexible 7.1-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium SPEC
Or Supports PCIE LAN 10/100 Fast Ethernet by 8103EL
On-Board Pinheaders/ Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector
- ATX 4-pin 12V CPU power connector
- CPU / System x 2 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 4 x Serial ATA II connectors
- 1 x ATA133 IDE connector
- Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x SPDIF-out header
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x OC Switch
MSI Reminds You...
The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x Graphics Card port
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and
expansion cards of the board automatically.
The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your
24.4cm(L) x 19.3cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
Checking: http://download2.msi.com/files/downloads/dvr_exe/Intel_G33_SVGA_XP_MB.zipEngine version: 220.127.116.1150Total virus-finding records: 2489043File size: 16.10 MBFile MD5: f0101cbc56c12e97e694529748cb441ehttp://download2.msi.com/files/downloads/dvr_exe/Intel_G33_SVGA_XP_MB.zip - Ok
Intel I219-V LAN Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows 8.1/Server 2012 R2 64-bit
Gigabyte GA-G41M-Combo (rev. 1.3) Intel VGA Driver 22.214.171.12459 for XP
Asus P5G41T-M LX Intel Chipset Driver 126.96.36.1990 WHQL
Asus P5G41T-M LX Intel VGA Driver 188.8.131.521 WHQL for Win7
Intel HD Graphics Driver 184.108.40.20629 64-bit
MSI G31TM-P31 Intel 945G VGA Driver 220.127.116.1106 for XP