- Intel Celeron N3050 Processor Onboard
- Supports DDR3-1600 Memory
- USB 3.0 + SATA 6Gb/s
- ECO Performance: 100% performance, 24/7 stable and green
- Military Class 4: Top Quality & Stability
- 4K UHD Support: Ultra-high Definition Visual Experience
- Fast Boot: Quickly Boot Up & Enter OS in A Few Seconds
- M-Flash: Simply Update & Backup Your BIOS
- Live Update 6: Easily Update The Latest BIOS & Drivers
This package contains the files needed for installing the Realtek FE/GbE Controller LAN driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save and unzip the downloadable file.
- Locate and launch the executive file "setup.exe" from the newly-created folder.
- Follow the instructions displayed by the setup.exe program
- On Plug and Play Windows platforms, the adapter will be identified and configured automatically. Please stop all the automatic installation by Windows system.
- To install driver, you should have administrator's privilege.
- If garbled text is displayed, please use "AutoInst.exe" to install/uninstall driver again.
- The usage of "AutoInst.exe" is the same as "Setup.exe".
- Manual installation is to install driver by the installation file (INF) rather than use the "setup.exe" mentioned above.
- To install driver manually, please open Device Manager, expand the Network adapters tree list, select the "Realtek FE/Gbe Family Controller", and click right button, execute the menu item Update driver..., and follow the direction to indicate the path of INF file.
- NOTE: Manual installation is a kind of method of installation by advanced user. Generic users please use the "setup.exe" to install driver.
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2P (rev. 1.3) VIA Audio Driver 6.0.01.9200
ECS G41T-M7 (V1.0) Realtek Audio Driver 2.38
ECS G31T-M7 (V7.0) Realtek LAN Driver 5.732.0629.2009 for XP
Gigabyte GA-P41T-ES3G Realtek LAN Driver 5.736.0728.2009 for XP
Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L (rev. 1.3) Realtek LAN Driver 5.756 for XP
Biostar G41-M7 Realtek Audio Driver 184.108.40.20669 for XP