- Latest 8th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor
- Latest GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 with desktop level performance
- 2.5-liter and 33.1cm High Chassis, Desktop Gaming Redefined
- Optimized for VR. Plug and play.
- VESA mount is simple, and spaceless
- Intuitive design, barehand disassembly
- Exclusive Cooler Boost Titan Technology for GPU and CPU to drive full performance
- Exclusive Super RAID 4 (Dual NVMe M.2 SSDs by PCIe Gen3 X4 in RAID 0) (optional)
- Thunderbolt 3 supporting 40Gbps ultra speed data transfer rate, 4K@60Hz monitor output, and portable charging power up to 5V/3A with USB Type-C universal plug
- Easy GPU Overclocking with MSI SHIFT Technology by Dragon Center
- Dragon Center provides six functions to get a total control of your personal computer
- Exclusive ESS SABRE HiFi DAC for lossless, high-quality audio
- Nahimic 2+ Sound Technology delivering 360⁰ immersive audio experience
- Killer DoubleShot Pro with Smart Teaming
- Killer Shield reducing pin rate floating and ensures smoother gameplay
- Matrix Display supporting 3 external monitors and surround mode
This package contains the files needed for installing the Help Desk utility. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Install this tuning utility and you will be able to manually configure various overclocking values, such as CPU and memory frequencies, system clocks, fan speeds, and monitor temperature for different components.
However, please note that you're supposed to tweak these settings only between supported ranges; changing configurations to extreme values without additional cooling systems might seriously damage components.
The installation steps needed for the software to be applied are very easy: get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and carefully follow all displayed instructions for a complete and successful installation.
In addition to that, please note that it's recommended you perform a system reboot so that all changes can take effect properly. Bear in mind that, even though other OSes might be compatible, we don't suggest against installing this release on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, click the download button, get the package and set up this feature on your system. For more on the latest releases, keep checking back with our website to “stay updated one minute ago.”
Engine version: 18.104.22.16800
Total virus-finding records: 8371176
File size: 8.66 MB
File MD5: 673e690ce7839c0f5b24306a4366b588
http://download.msi.com/uti_exe/nb/helpdesk.zip - archive ZIP
>http://download.msi.com/uti_exe/nb/helpdesk.zip/setup.exe - Ok
>http://download.msi.com/uti_exe/nb/helpdesk.zip/Setup.iss - Ok
http://download.msi.com/uti_exe/nb/helpdesk.zip - Ok
MSI WS60 6QJ Battery Calibration Utility 1.0.1609.1901 64-bit
MSI WS60 6QH System Control Manager Utility 13.017.06089 64-bit
MSI Vortex G25 8RE Help Desk Utility 1.0.1707.2501 for Windows 10 64-bit
MSI B360 Gaming Arctic DPC Latency Tuner Utility 22.214.171.124 for Windows 10 64-bit
MSI Z270 Gaming Plus DPC Latency Tuner Utility 126.96.36.199
MSI H370 Gaming Plus Lan Manager Utility 2.0.0.05 for Windows 10 64-bit