- 6th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor
- Intel Xeon Mobile processor
- DDR4-2133 Memory up to 32GB w/ Support for ECC (Xeon only)
- NVIDIA QuadroM2000M Professional Graphics Card 4GB GDDR5
- 15.6“ FHD (1920 x 1080), Wide-view, Anti-Glare
- Pre-calibrated panel through True Color display technology
- Exclusive Cooler Boost 3 Technology: Higher efficiency dual cooling system.
- Shortcut Manager to simplify the long command into one key with a set of optimized shortcuts that reflect to your professional experience
- Thunderbolt 3 supporting 40Gbps ultra speed data transfer rate, 4K@60Hz monitor output, and portable charging power up to 5V/3A with USB Type-C universal plug
- Supports up to 3 external displays
This package contains the files needed for installing the Battery Calibration utility. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Supports VR ONE 6RD / 6RE.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Install this tuning utility and you will be able to manually configure various overclocking values, such as CPU and memory frequencies, system clocks, fan speeds, and monitor temperature for different components.
However, please note that you're supposed to tweak these settings only between supported ranges; changing configurations to extreme values without additional cooling systems might seriously damage components.
The installation steps needed for the software to be applied are very easy: get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and carefully follow all displayed instructions for a complete and successful installation.
In addition to that, please note that it's recommended you perform a system reboot so that all changes can take effect properly. Bear in mind that, even though other OSes might be compatible, we don't suggest against installing this release on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, click the download button, get the package and set up this feature on your system. For more on the latest releases, keep checking back with our website to “stay updated one minute ago.”
MSI WS60 6QJ Battery Calibration Utility 1.0.1609.1901 64-bit
MSI WS60 6QH System Control Manager Utility 13.017.06089 64-bit
MSI Vortex G25 8RE Help Desk Utility 1.0.1707.2501 for Windows 10 64-bit
MSI B360 Gaming Arctic DPC Latency Tuner Utility 18.104.22.168 for Windows 10 64-bit
MSI Z270 Gaming Plus DPC Latency Tuner Utility 22.214.171.124
MSI H370 Gaming Plus Lan Manager Utility 2.0.0.05 for Windows 10 64-bit