- Supports AMD RYZEN THREADRIPPER Series Processors
- Support 8 DIMMs, Quad Channel DDR4 3600+ (OC)
- Designed for Extreme Performance: 10+3 power phase, DIGITALL POWER Design
- MYSTIC LIGHT: 16.8 milliom colors / 17 effects controlled in one click. MYSTIC LIGHT SYNC support both RGB and RAINBOW LED strip
- 3D Printing Support: exchangeable cover and 3D X-MOUNTING screws
- Lightning Fast Game experience: 3x TURBO M.2 with M.2 Shield, LIGHTNING USB 3.1 GEN2
- VR READY and VR BOOST: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness. Supports Nahimic VR
- AUDIO BOOST 4 with NAHIMIC 2+: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- DDR4 Boost with Steel Armor: Fully isolated, shielded and optimized DDR4 PCB design to give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
- GAMING LAN and Wireless support, powered by Intel: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management
- MULTI-GPU: With STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slots. Supports 4-Way NVIDIA SLI & 4-Way AMD Crossfire
This package contains the files needed for installing the LAN driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product's lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.
Intel I219-V LAN Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 8.1/Server 2012 R2 64-bit
Gigabyte GA-G41M-Combo (rev. 1.3) Intel VGA Driver 184.108.40.20659 for XP
Asus P5G41T-M LX Intel Chipset Driver 220.127.116.110 WHQL
Asus P5G41T-M LX Intel VGA Driver 18.104.22.1681 WHQL for Win7
Intel HD Graphics Driver 22.214.171.12429 64-bit
MSI G31TM-P31 Intel 945G VGA Driver 126.96.36.19906 for XP