* DivX(tm) 6 Support
* Fixed subtitle bug
* Fixed file system to hide recycle and system folder
* Added audio file bookmark
* New subtitle format support (.smil)
* Added subtitle sync (press OK button to sync subtitle)
* Fixed continuity play when you play movie files which are inside one folder
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Download firmware file by clicking "DOWNLOAD" below
2. Save the file on your computer (any directory). If the file is zipped, Unzip the file to yield a file with name: uni_fmodd_1_66.bin
3. Connect your Mvix Player to your PC via the USB Cable.
4. Create a folder UPGRADE in the root directory of your Mvix Player (HDD). Note: Use Upper Case for the word UPGRADE
5. Transfer the uni_fmodd_1_66.bin file into the UPGRADE folder of your Mvix player.
6. Disconnect the USB cable from Mvix and Connect the Mvix player to your TV.
7. Navigate to the UPGRADE FIRMWARE option in the SETUP menu of Mvix. The firmware file should be automatically recognized. Follow the on-screen instructions.
8. Once the firmware has been upgraded, wait for 3 minutes and power off your Mvix player. Wait for another 3 minutes before powering it on.
** CAUTION: DO NOT POWER-OFF THE MVIX DURING THE FIRMWARE UPGRADE PROCESS **
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
Checking: http://www.eunicorn.co.kr/mvixfirmware/8511_1.66/uni_fmodd_1_66.binEngine version: 18.104.22.16800Total virus-finding records: 2966271File size: 1.78 MBFile MD5: 5f276262bdd787727921d05d882a6b31http://www.eunicorn.co.kr/mvixfirmware/8511_1.66/uni_fmodd_1_66.bin - Ok