** THIS FIRMWARE IS FOR MV-4000U models ONLY **
* BUG FIX: More stable FF and FR operations.
* BUG FIX: Better Support for Audio media playback.
* BUG FIX: Reduced Audio Gap/Stutter Issue.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Right Click on the above link and Select Save As.
2. Save the file on your computer (any directory). Unzip the file to yield a file with name: uni_mv4000u_1_44.bin
3. Connect your MviX Player to your PC via the USB Cable.
4. Create a folder UPGRADE in the root directory of your MviX Player (HDD). Note: Use Upper Case for the word UPGRADE
5. Transfer the uni_mv4000u_1_44.bin file into the UPGRADE folder of your MviX player.
6. Disconnect the USB cable from MviX and Connect the MviX player to your TV.
7. Navigate to the UPGRADE FIRMWARE option in the SETUP menu of MviX. The firmware file should be automatically recognized. Follow the on-screen instructions.
8. Once the firmware has been upgraded, wait for 3 minutes and power off your Mvix player. Wait for another 3 minutes before powering it on.
** CAUTION: DO NOT POWER-OFF THE MVIX DURING THE FIRMWARE UPGRADE PROCESS **
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
Checking: http://www.eunicorn.co.kr/mvixfirmware/uni_nofm_1_44.zipEngine version: 126.96.36.19950Total virus-finding records: 2497271File size: 2.25 MBFile MD5: bdd3d894e4cac4dda691b7cd69d5d82dhttp://www.eunicorn.co.kr/mvixfirmware/uni_nofm_1_44.zip - Ok