** THIS FIRMWARE IS FOR MX-760HD models **
* ( ) Improved jukebox repeat, sequence, random functionality with higher stability.
* ( ) Support for new subtitle formats (SSA, Multi-SRT, multi-ST line-SUB, and mixed HTML)
* ( ) Support for BivX (dual sound track) with audio selection feature (like a DVD-menu).
* ( ) Improved On-Screen Display Main Display information Clarity.
* ( ) Improved stability in playback and decoding (FF, RW and PLAY).
* ( ) DVD Playback Audio Information Display Enabled.
* ( ) Enabled Subtitle file in the different path/folder.
* ( ) Improved Jukebox display position.
* ( ) Enhanced language choice feature for playing multi-audio Movie / Video file.
* ( ) Improved 8.3-type file-name display. Long file names are supported Slide-display duration adjusted.
* ( - ) Remove system down or hangup symptoms.
* ( ) Update new SDK for new format/codec support.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please read page 42 of the MX-760HD User Manual for firmware installation instructions.
1. Download the file by clicking the Download button below
2. Save the file on your computer (any directory).
3. Unzip the file.
4. Transfer the file to your MX-760HD via USB or transfer the file to a USB memory stick and use the USB host port on your MX-760HD
5. Disconnect the USB cable from your Mvix and Connect the Mvix player to your TV.
6. Turn on your Mvix and press SETUP on your remote or unit
7. Navigate to the MISC option in the SETUP menu of your Mvix.
8. Select the Firmware Upgrade option
9. Navigate to the internal HDD in your Mvix or USB memory stick containing the firmware update file. PLEASE NOTE: Do not upgrade the firmware via your network shared folders, as a loss in connection to the network could cause a break in the firmware upgrade process.
10. Once you have located the file, highlight the file and press ENTER on your remote to begin the upgrade process
** CAUTION: DO NOT POWER-OFF THE MVIX DURING THE FIRMWARE UPGRADE PROCESS **
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
Checking: http://www.eunicorn.co.kr/mvixfirmware/mvix-fw-1.0.9.zipEngine version: 18.104.22.16850Total virus-finding records: 2537402File size: 1.34 MBFile MD5: ed4462fd42dc300079eb07e77c6c6548http://www.eunicorn.co.kr/mvixfirmware/mvix-fw-1.0.9.zip - Ok