The package provides the installation files for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 Graphics Driver version 184.108.40.20692.
If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
6. Click "Have Disk"
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click OkAbout Graphics Driver:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
Engine version: 220.127.116.1100
Total virus-finding records: 8374152
File size: 95.37 MB
File MD5: 7fef77bde2fbe68c852e1c9f3091cda7
http://download.windowsupdate.com/d/msdownload/update/driver/drvs/2015/11/200007940_439590975451327604a10e27a7184d54087aba09.cab - Ok
Gigabyte GA-M61PME-S2P NVIDIA VGA Driver 15.45 for XP
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 Graphics Driver 18.104.22.16892 for Windows 10
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 Graphics Driver 10.18.13.6482 for Windows 10 64-bit
Acer TravelMate P246-MG NVIDIA Graphics Driver 22.214.171.12465 for Windows 7 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M Graphics Driver 126.96.36.19954 for Windows 10 Anniversary Update 64-bit
Biostar MCP6P-M2 Ver. 6.x NVIDIA SMU Chipset Driver 2.04 for XP 64-bit