This package contains the files needed for installing the Card Reader driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Installing the embedded card reader software gives your system the ability to exchange data with supported memory cards.
Enabling this feature provides compatibility with cards such as MMC, SD, SDHC, micro SD, and many others that can be used with smartphones, cameras, tablets, and related products.
Moreover, updating the software's version might also increase the device's transfer speed, fix various problems, or add support for new features.
As for the installation process, the steps are very obvious and easy: simply expand the downloaded archive (if necessary), run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Therefore, if this package improves your card reader's functionality in any way, hit the download button, and install it on your computer. Also make sure you constantly check with our website so that you don't miss a single new release.
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2P (rev. 1.3) VIA Audio Driver 6.0.01.9200
ECS G41T-M7 (V1.0) Realtek Audio Driver 2.38
ECS G31T-M7 (V7.0) Realtek LAN Driver 5.732.0629.2009 for XP
Gigabyte GA-P41T-ES3G Realtek LAN Driver 5.736.0728.2009 for XP
Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L (rev. 1.3) Realtek LAN Driver 5.756 for XP
Biostar G41-M7 Realtek Audio Driver 188.8.131.5269 for XP