* Optimized the "Auto Fan control" funtion
* Fixed reportingerror with "CPU FAN1 when RPM speed fall below 2600rpm"
* Added an "Emphasize DRAM Driving Strength" option to BIOS
* Updated CPU support
* Fixed an issue where some logo's during the bios POST screen would corrupt with some PCIe graphics cards
* Added TPM support
* Updated CPU DMI information
* Fixed an issue where the system would not reboot properly
* Added a VGA selection option for PCI/PCIE cards
* Fixed an issue where CPU cache was not displaying properly with some CPU's
* Fixed an issue where memory speed was not displaying correctly
Power and performance combine in this exciting new offering for the workstation market: the Tempest i5000XT (S2696). Based on Intel's 5000X chipset, the Tempest i5000XT offers many key features, including support for (2) Intel Xeon processors 5000/5100/5300 series; FBDIMM support; dual PCI Express x16 slots, as well as multiple PCI-X slots; built-in FireWire (1394a), Audio, SAS, and SATA2 RAID, and onboard dual Gigabit Ethernet ports.
SharewareABC suggest you to use the most recent driver version.
Before install this driver we recommend to set a restore point. This way you can reverse system if the driver is wrong.
Checking: ftp://ftp.tyan.com/bios/S2696_v104.zipEngine version: 18.104.22.16800Total virus-finding records: 2966231File size: 585.42 KBFile MD5: d43e8e3b0c9640ac972ccec1566389e3ftp://ftp.tyan.com/bios/S2696_v104.zip - archive ZIP>ftp://ftp.tyan.com/bios/S2696_v104.zip/2696V104.ROM - Ok>ftp://ftp.tyan.com/bios/S2696_v104.zip/Flash Text.txt - Ok>ftp://ftp.tyan.com/bios/S2696_v104.zip/flash.bat - Ok>ftp://ftp.tyan.com/bios/S2696_v104.zip/PH1633.exe - Okftp://ftp.tyan.com/bios/S2696_v104.zip - Ok
Tyan MPX -S2466N-4M Bios 4.05
Tyan Tiger i7505 (2875) Bios 1.05
Tyan Tank GT20 (B5372) Bios 1.05
Tyan Tempest i5000PW (S5382) Bios 1.01
TYAN Trinity i845E (S2099) BIOS 1.02
Asrock P4 Combo Bios 1.60